Services offered at CAMPING DE LA MER
- A wide-range of sites with or without water, electricity (30 amp) and sewer service;
- Convenience store (food, ice, wood);
- Community hall and marquee;
- Reservation system;
- A covered place near the tent site in the sea area for rainy days;
- 4 comfort stations with laundromat (showers, sinks, toilets, washers and dryers);
- One comfort stations accessible to handicapped people;
- Public phones;
- Wireles Internet acces on most of camp sites;
- Visa, MasterCard, Interact accepted;
- Guaranteed satisfaction policy.
To see the descriptive file on "guidecamping.ca", please click on the icon.
All 273 sites of the Camping de la Mer are delimited and have a table and a fireplace. The sites are divided into two sectors: the sea and the wooded area. All sites in the sea area are grassed and have a sea view. All sites in the wooded area are large. These sites are separated by strips of trees ensuring the privacy of campers. Sites with 30 amperes are grassed. Although all sites are of great quality, each has its own peculiarities.